Everyone goes through tough times when financial obligations restrict their daily lives and finances. Therefore, we should be well prepared with savings and emergency funds for unexpected situations. But this is not always an easy task, especially for people with bad credit scores. Bad credit auto loans have become very popular among Canadians who require fast cash for their financial problems. This is because these loans are convenient for people with a poor credit history and are provided against the car’s title paper as collateral. Unlike a bank loan that takes several days to process, a bad credit loan from Canadian Title Store is disbursed in a single day. All you need is a fully paid for car that is no older than 10 years. These loans are also known as vehicle title loans, car collateral loans or car equity loans.
What Are The Requirements Of Getting A Bad Credit Auto Loan?
- We have a systematic approach to the loan procedure where all the documents and transactions are handled with the utmost care and safety. We understand that protecting our customer’s privacy is our responsibility and therefore, all of your personal information is kept strictly confidential and secure.
- We help you qualify for an amount of up to $60,000 on our bad credit auto loan. This loan amount is entirely based on the current market value and the working condition of your vehicle and is calculated after the complete inspection of the vehicle. Cash is provided on the very same day which can help you handle your financial emergencies like house repairs, medical expenses, tuition fees etc. right away.
- There are NO prepayment penalties when you are dealing with us. You can go ahead and make early payments without worrying about penalties or hidden fees. We work to provide the best customer service by being available around the clock for all of our customers.
- Your credit score or credit history is not a factor for loan approval with us. So people with poor credit or no credit score at all have the opportunity to get a quick cash loan. Also, we provide our loans at the most competitive interest rates in the industry.
- The best part about our title loans is that you get to keep your car with you as there’s no need to keep it with us. We just require your car’s lien-free title papers to qualify you for the loan.
- The added benefit of getting a loan from the Canadian Title Store is that the borrower can choose from flexible payment plans which are spread over a 4 year period. This helps you pay off your loan according to your financial budget.
Minimum Loan Requirements
- A legal ID of proof of legal age in your province
- You need to be the owner of a fully paid for car that is no older than 10 years.
- The car must have a lien-free title. This means, the title papers for the vehicle must be free from all sorts of financial obligations.
- The car being used as collateral must have a reasonable equity value on it. The equity value of the car depends upon its age, make, model, kilometers and of course its current condition. All this will decide the loan amount that you will qualify for.
- Next are the registration and insurance documents of the vehicle. Your vehicle must be fully registered and insured under your name.
- A spare set of your car keys are required at the time of inspection. They should work on all the doors and engine.
- Other important documents required are a valid Canadian driver’s license and a proof of your permanent residency. It can be a computer generated document with your address on it.
Do you want to get rid of your financial troubles as soon as possible? Wait no more! Apply now for bad credit auto loans with Canadian Title Store now and relieve your stress. These loans are a perfect way to get cash for your finances. You can solve all your money problems and work on your business ideas since the shortage of money will not be an issue anymore.
Call us (toll-free) at 1-844-512-5840 or get a free quote by filling out the application form online. One of our loan representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.